Monday, February 2, 2009

Early Valentine - Bear with Me


Amidst all the etsy craziness, I have somehow managed to fall head over heels in love again with my husband and sweet babe. It is the little things...how my husband wisely ignores the pile of tangled yarn that is quickly taking over the apt., how my daughter coos and giggles as I force hat after hat onto her head and wave toys at her to get the best shot....how hard my husband works without complaining, the confident look N gives me as we "walk" across the room, how soundly she sleeps at night. I am one lucky gal. Who needs chocolate and diamonds...I've got it all.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely and wise attitude. It's truly the most simple things in life that give the greatest joy, only many people don't stand still long enough to realize it. Unfortunatley I had to get older (and wiser) to learn this, but I'm glad that you, as a young person, know the secret of life already.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete