Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's Five A.M. and I can't find a bottle

Last night was horrible. N was SOOOOOOOOOOO hyper and then SOOOOOOOOOOOO sleepy and she was fighting it harder than I have ever seen her fight it. We ended up passing out on my bed. She woke up a little while ago but I soothed her back to sleep and now I can't find the bottle that I need to give her. Where could it be? Must retrace steps from last feeding...sigh.

Three happier bits:

Homemade by Jill is hosting a giveaway for my shop! I am so excited and grateful for her generosity. Be sure to check it out/enter to win! WoOt WOot!

I am loving this playmat/foam blocks set that I got for N. It was pretty decently priced, and has a lot of fun differnt textures, and is soft enough so that N can roam freely, no worries. The only thing I don't like about it is that it comes with 26 letters. Obviously this can't be helped, duh, but when you want to make a nice 5x5 square it is annoying that you have a leftover block. I'm anal, I know. I left out the "X" so that "Z" would be on the mat. "Z" is my favorite letter, after all. "ZUNS!"

and...*love of my life* D is coming home today. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment