Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lady Liberty

I only finished 10 rows of my Tops, Tanks and Tees KAL Gemini Pullover:
It's reminding me increasingly of this lady:
I've put off working on it more until I finish off two little baby projects. 
Baby Sophisticate by Linden Down  
With our move just a month away, I only have bits of time here and there to work on projects, but I am ever so grateful that I have this skill because I find it does help to ease the overwhelming stress of it all. Knit a few rows, take a deep breath, down a cup of cold-brew, and things seem a little bit more manageable.Yay for creative outlets!

5 comments:

  1. I truly <3 the color of your Gemini...I wish I could wear that color but alas I can't :( It looks like you've made decent progress and I love all your other projects too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Buffy!
      We all have colors like that...I love orange and yellow but I can't wear most of them. I own a lot of orange shoes!
      can't wait to see what you have up your knitterly sleeve!

      Delete
  2. Love seeing the progress. That color!!

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant say to That color is gorgeous!! Oops! :)

    Love your other projects too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so true. If you can just get a couple rows of knitting done in a day, the world is okay.
    :)
    Love your knits. That professor vest is too cute! :D

    ReplyDelete