Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WIP Wednesday - cables and lace

WIP report - sleeves separated. And oh yeah, it fits. Hurray!
The pattern is pretty clear and (very smartly) has the knitter marking off both the raglan increase sections AND the cable and lace panels. Very helpful for keeping track of where you are. 
cables everywhere! Even on the sleeves!
 Babies love soft Malabrigo too! Great for cuddles.
If you are a mom you may recognize these project bags. Yes, they are free formula bags the hospital sent home with us when the girls were born! They may not be the most glamorous, but they are waterproof and sturdy and the perfect size for projects! I definitely want to sew my own but haven't even unpacked my sewing machine yet. Maybe when I grow that second pair of arms...What would you do if you had extra hand/arms? Oh, the possibilities!

6 comments:

  1. i'd knit on two WIP's at once.
    Joking. my brain couldn't handle that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hannah! ohmygoodness. your sweater is ah-mazing! i loove it! we're the same size, right? lol. it's going to look fantastic on you!!! honestly. i'm going to have to knit that pattern. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous so far....that pattern is so awesome...I'm feeling regrets for having it come 2nd place in my top list. May have to do that one sometime next year :)

    In the meantime though I can't wait to see yours. You are going to look stunning in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color that your knitting this sweater in and Malabrigo? Need I say more? Clever use of those hospital bags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweater is amazing . You have a great talent! It looks great! Clever project bags too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, for one, would knit more. ;)It's looking really lovely!

    ReplyDelete