Tuesday, August 21, 2012

mini-me slippers

Noelle had worn and loved these shoes to death. Ellie even took a pair of scissors to them after I threatened to throw them in the trash (selective hearing). After the threat had passed, Noelle said "Hey Mama, can you make me some new ones?" 
How could I say no?
The pattern: Minni Slippers 
yarn: Sugar 'N Cream in Robin's Egg Blue

My mini-me's mini feet. 

With Noelle in school Ellie is really blossoming. She is adjusting remarkably well to big sis being gone (too well? haha) and we are having fun getting to know each other better. 
Is that weird to say about your own kid? 
 
sweet little ballerina, packing her purse for a night on the town.

1 comment:

  1. aww those are the sweetest!!!! and you little girl... gah. so so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete