Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Knitting JOURNEY: Spate Mitts

After casting off my Onward shawl I had a skein and a half of Spud & Chloe sweater taking up space in my stashbox.
During a chatty-chat with dear pal Becca of Nook I had a "duh" moment when discussing the Spate mitts. why not use the leftover yarn from my Onward shawl? Spud & Chloe "Sweater" yarn is easy to knit, looks great and I know from how much I wear my shawl it's an easy color to wear too.
That conversation happened goodness knows how long ago but I finally made them! Right before the weather turns ridiculous here.



Pretty, eh?

I just think that it's plain awesome to have a friends that are always willing and happy to talk yarn/knitting! I love speaking a "third language" with these friends...you know who you are! xo

1 comment: