Friday, March 14, 2014

Sewing: Patricia Cowl

Long story short, it's been a long time since I've made a "finished object" of any sort, and I wanted to whip up something to re-inspire myself.
Enter the "patricia" cowl, pattern found here
The pattern is part of the "Fat Quarter Gang" collection
written by Shannon of  Very Shannon.
I made it out of some random shirting fabric I had in my stash.
It has weird dimensions and a twist in the loop both attributed to
S.W.M.B (sewing with mommy brain).
I still love how it turned out.
Boy I strongly dislike taking pictures of myself. Awkward City.
But aint my new cowl purty.
I call it "pluffy" because...well, it was the first word that popped into my head when I put it on.
Noelle is a big fan.
making this cowl was a nice way to start off a much needed weekend.
Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment